Saturday, May 2, 2020

Barefoot 2-Hour LSD with a Mask On

May 3, 2020
19.7 K: 2:00:56


Ran for 2 hours without shoes. It was sunny and hot. Soon the road will be too hot to run on. Then I will need to limit myself to night runs when running barefooted.

Checked out a new course reaching the Kotehashi Park near Kotehashi High School. Looks like a nice park though I didn't get in to have a close look. Public toilets seem available. So is tap water. Can use it as a rest station while jogging.


The road condition wasn't particularly good in some parts of this new course. Had to tip-top for a while, or run on the painted center line when traffic was absent though I knew I shouldn't do it. 

Hadn't done LSD for a while because I prefer shorter, but more intensive training. But it wasn't bad, mainly because I was listening to "Eat That Frog" by Brian Tracy. His lecture is always motivational and useful. It reminded me how important it is to get on with the most important task first, rather than easier, but less important ones. Also, I was reminded of the importance of writing out your daily tasks first before starting anything. And that I'm just about to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment