Friday, January 15, 2016

Midnight 5.2 K Run

With 8 days remaining before a half marathon,
I've decided to hit the road for a quick run.
I'm going to run around a park in my neighborhood 8 times.
One circle is 0.65 K.
Eight circles makes 5.2 K.
The first two is warm up.
In the next two I'm going to cover 1.3 K in somewhere
between 6:10 and 6:20.
After that I'm going to try to gradually improve the time
by five seconds for the following twos.
This is for stimulating my leg muscles,
which feel sufficiently recovered from the 20 K run
on Wednesday night.
On Sunday I would like to run 10 K in Yokohama
at a reasonably challenging pace.
I have a pretty organized training regimen all lined up
for the last week before the race.
But I would like to write about it in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment