Saturday, January 1, 2022

New Year’s Day 2.5-Hour Walk

Jan. 1, 2021

Happy New Year! How did you spend the special day? Mine was great. It started with watching the New Year Ekiden Race that took place in Gunma Prefecture. Honda won for the first time. They are a very young team with all of them in their early to mid twenties. They will continue to do well for the coming few years. 

Two Olympic marathoners ran the race: Shogo Nakamura of Fujitsu and Yuma Hattori of Toyota. But neither of them did well. Are they injured? Are they burned out? Are they undertrained? I don't know. But they are good athletes. And I like them both. I hope they will come back stronger again.

Anyway, I had three healthy meals today, and felt completely recuperated that I went for a long walk late at night. 

I bundled up because it was freezing cold. The sky was clear. I enjoyed gazing up at the stars while walking. 

I also listened to Brian Tracy's You Tube lectures. They are about communication and self-management. Five As in developing your "charm" were useful. I also enjoyed listening about "creativity". According to him, creativity is simply "improvment". I look foward to using these concepts for corporate seminars that I will teach down the road.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment