Monday, January 3, 2022

Midnight 2-Hour Walk

Jan. 3, 2022

I went out for a walk. I listened to the audio of  "How to make anyone fall in love with you" by Leil Lowndes. I listened to it not so much for the purpose of learning how to make someone fall in love with me; but rather for the purpose of learning instuctional English. But nonetheless it was interesting. I find it trustworthy, because most of her points are research-based. I also find it practical for those who want to make someone fall in love with them, because she tells you what to do and why.

A 10 K+ walk is becoming my regular training. I run from time to time just to see how my knees respond to the impact that I make them withstand as I go up or down inclines as well as flats. There is little pain as long as I run at an easy pace. I will continue to put my knees to various tests, so that within a year I can run a race again.  


No comments:

Post a Comment