Thursday, June 10, 2021

Midnight Intervals: Remaining 2 Sets by 1 K @ 4:25

Jun. 10, 2021

Warm up 3.4 K: 20:06.43

Rest: 30.54

<Intervals: 2 Sets by 1 K @ 4:25>

1st K: 4:20.48

Rest: 1:00.45

2nd K: 4:14.39

Rest: 1:00.42

Warm down: 20:25.20

Total 8.8 K: 51:37.91

I finished yet another important project. It's a big load off my shoulder. I was able to focus on running without worrying about approaching deadlines. . 


I started off with some warm up, which had been significantly shortened on the previous night due to a slight exhaustion resulting partly from a hectic schedule and partly from a chronic shortage of sleep. 


Thanks to a good warm up run, I was able to settle into pace immediately after setting off for the first fast run. 

I continued to feel so light and breathing was easy in the second set. I could have gone from more sets, but since it was already late, and plus I need to recharge my body's batteries by tomorrow morning, I finished with just two fast runs, and wrapped up the training tonight with an easy warm down run for about 20 minutes. 

Tomorrow I hope to jog a hilly course at an easy pace just to relieve tension in legs that is inevitable after a fast run session like the one I did tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment