Thursday, October 29, 2020

Midnight Barefoot Jog in the Park

 Oct. 29, 2020

4 K: 20:42.75


I got home at 1:10 A.M. I taught a lecture between 9:00 and 10:30 P.M., left my office at 11:00 P.M., caught the last train home at 11:56 P.M., and an hour train ride finally got me home where I find peace and comfort. 

I got one project finished today, and I found a brief moment of mental peace after a long time. My mind craved for something spiritually up-lifting, so I decided to go for a slow jog while listening to Brian Tracy. 

Brian is a multi-billionaire who started off very poor. He is very well-read, and has a good sense of humor. He quotes many great thinkers from the past, and all of them are gems of wisdom to me. 

Most of the things I listened to while jogging are not completely new information, but nevertheless his speech was extremely motivating, because he enthusiastically emphasizes over and over again some of the most important principles in life that helped him progress from misery and poverty to happiness and wealth. 

His information is mostly practical business advice that everyone can apply the moment they hear it.  My short-term goal for now is to get up tomorrow morning one hour early to write about one thing I learned today from his lecture.




No comments:

Post a Comment