Tuesday, June 26, 2018

High Intensity Cardio Followed by 2.5 K Jog

Today is a cardio day! Instead of burning calories slowly by jogging I chose to do high intensity cardio to burn many calories quickly. Today's routine consists of a hand-clap push up, a squat, a tire-curl, a tire-raise, mountain climbers, and jumping leg lunges with a tire raised overhead. One set is one minute. You can usually do this routine three times in one set. After taking a short break for 15 seconds, I repeated this set nine more times to make it altogether 10 sets. It was extremely challenging as an old tire with with a steel wheel inside increases the resistance when doing the lunges. When the last set was over, I felt like I just got out of a sauna bath, steam rising from the top of my head. I thought I could fry an egg on my head top because my body temperature rose to an insane level.

After the cardio I took off my shoes and jog barefooted for about 15 minutes.  


When I took a shower after coming home from jogging, I felt like a new man.

No comments:

Post a Comment