Sunday, June 24, 2018

25.5 K Barefoot Run


Today is one of the most fulfilling Sundays in recent times. I did four of my most favorite activities to my heart's content: gardening, cooking, riding my motorcycle, and barefoot run.

Today I ran a 8.5 course 3 laps. The course consists of a 6 K shuttle section and a 2.5 K loop. The former is rich in undulation and the latter almost flat.

I had two goals in mind today. One is to run without damaging my soles. The second is to run the last lap the fastest of three. After coming home from the run and taking a shower, both of my soles look OK. So I guess the first goal was achieved. As far as the second goal, the last lap was the fastest though the improvement was small.

I have an early start tomorrow morning, and come home from work fairly late at night, so I will probably take a full rest, and restart my practice run on Tuesday.

The laps tonight are shown below:
1st 8.5 K: 44:26.31
2nd 8.5 K: 44:52.16
3rd 8.5 K: 44:15.23
Total 25.5 K: 2:13:33

No comments:

Post a Comment