Monday, February 28, 2022

Essential Items for a Pandemic

Mar. 1, 2022


I read an interesting article entitled “Essential Items for a Pandemic”. According to the article a well-known US radio station asked listeners to gather items that they regarded as essential for a pandemic, take a photo of them, and send it to the station. Although some items were either predictable or understandable with an explanation such as masks and a karaoke microphone, others were completely baffling such as a dog collar and a jar of edible ants.

The article got me thinking that there is no accounting for taste, and that people have such wildly different interests. As far as I’m concerned, my list will definitely include a diving mask, a snorkel, a diving knife, a spear, and a convex lens. Why? Because the first several items allows me to collect food under the water. It helps me to survive during a financial meld-down. The last item is essential to start a fire by collecting the sun rays.

What are your essential items?


No comments:

Post a Comment