Friday, October 14, 2022

Meniscus Tear Rehab Midnight Barefoot Jog on Grass / 半月板損傷リハビリ芝生裸足走

Oct. 14, 2022

It was originally cycling day. But I canceled it and made it run day. For a couple of reasons. One, I was bushed from a late-night lecture. Two, I had an early start on the following morning. A quick run, I thought, was better. 

What I like about running is its simplicity. You throw yourself into running gear, and off you go. No maintenance costs whatsoever for mechanical gear. Shoe-clad runner will have to buy shoes every once in a while. And shoes these days are quite dear. But barefoot runners have no need to do that. All you need is yourself, shorts, and a shirt. 

The midnight grass of the park was wet and pleasantly cold on the sole. It buffers landing impact, unlike asphalt roads. The park was deserted, except that there was a lonely man cuddling his dog. It was whining in his arms. It sounded as if knowing its owner's loneliness and sharing his pain. 

Because I called it a day before feeling exhausted, I had a good night's sleep and woke up afresh the following morning. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment