Saturday, November 28, 2015

Students Questionnaires

A large scale student satisfaction survey was conducted at the beginning of November. And I have just begun to process the questionnaires. They reflect the needs and wants of the students of the English training school I work at. There are quite a few inspiring comments, and I feel very excited to process all the questionnaires for the coming few weeks. I will analyze them once they've been processed, and my analysis then leads to action plans to improve students' satisfaction. That's the most exciting part, and my co-worker and I are going to spend lots of time discussing what's best to do, piloting some tentative ideas, and polishing our final plans. Our new action plans will be announced at the beginning of next January.

No comments:

Post a Comment